The registration fee for this season is $260. Please fill out the Registration Form (see right) and mail with payment (cash or cheque) to 71 Boulding Avenue, Waterdown, ON, L8B 0B8.
Cheques should be made payable to Pearson Community Jr Badminton Club.
- Only court shoes with non-marking soles are to be worn in the gym. Please change from your outdoor shoes before entering the gym.
- Protective eye wear is to be worn when a player is on the court. No player will be allowed on the courts without protective eye wear.
- Parents are to provide the players with the correct attire for playing. This includes protective eye wear, racket and court shoes. Please see the what you will need page for required equipment.
- All players are expected to be on their best behaviour. No swearing, shouting, pushing/shoving, name calling, bickering, disrespectful/derogatory remarks, harassment, and/or disrespect towards other players or coaches will be tolerated.
- If necessary, players exhibiting bad behaviour and causing disturbance to other player or coaches will be removed from the courts and their parents will be asked to pick them up.
- Parents will be immediately informed if their child displays inappropriate conduct and will be requested to act to remedy any behavioural problems.
- The club reserves the right to refuse coaching for, and remove from the club, any player who is continuously disruptive without regard for the coaches or other players. In such instances, there will be no refund on fees.
- Parents who do not stay at the gym are requested to be on time for both drop off and pick up of players. Late pick up will compromise the clubs willingness to volunteer their time to your child.
- Parents are to advise the club coaching staff of any medical conditions that may impact theirs child’s ability to participate in the training/play.